Saturday, June 22, 2013

Image overload...

Expect to see lots of uploads still, as I make my way through images that have yet to see the light of day.

These are from my shoot with Ade, against that amazing wall of his. His space boasts several windows that bounce the right amount of light around to give a natural look for nudes. Fortunately none of his neighbors have painted their house a bright shade of pink, otherwise these images would not be achievable :)

Looking forward to our next shoot, we've been shooting together since 2007, so our creative collaborations go way back, he was one of the photographers that hired me on my first ever trip to NY, as it happens.

I struggled to pick between b&w and color, as usual, lol.

Here they are :)........................





5 comments:

allen said...

You know me Kate... I love the B&W Nice work. Very glad to see new work of you. They are fantastic as always. Is it hot there yet

Anonymous said...

As usual, you make the nude female body a real high art...

Katy T said...

Thanks both! These were a bit different for me, as they're a bit moody/sensual. Me and Ade seem to come out with different moods each shoot, as we've been working together for so long. It was a fun shoot :)

Anonymous said...

Darling, there can never be enough images of you! You are very exciting!

Katy T said...

Aww, thank you :)