Saturday, June 22, 2013

Missing Europe....

It's been too long since I did a Europe trip, mostly to blame is the fact I've been getting burnt out with travel and the flight out there is so long (11+ hours), but missing a lot of photographers over there, many who I work a lot with.

I was just in contact with a German photographer that I've been working with since 2006, both in Germany and he's been over here to the US also. He was the first overseas photographer I worked with when I first started modeling, and I would work with him a lot each year, so I'm missing our collaborations too. It's time for us to do a Europe adventure, I think, shooting in several locations, so I will keep you posted on that. I have some locations in mind :)

For those of you that don't know, I'm originally from England, so it's always good to go back to see family and friends over there, I just need to sort out a trip pronto. Though the photographers usually sort the locations and sometimes I offer suggestions, let me know if any of you have locations in your head that you think I should shoot in over in Europe, because they could end up in my portfolio :)

Here's a quick random selection of location nudes I did on one of my Europe summer tours. I have more on my website....

 

2 comments:

Robert Monroe said...

Just when I think you must be a figment of my imagination, you post something amazing...! Or maybe my imagination is amazing!!! Hmmm... :)

Katy T said...

Thank you Robert! :)