Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Birthday to Jesus & Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I hope you all have a great Christmas and new year!

It's hard to believe that another year has gone by. It's my tradition to do an annual snow nude at Christmas. Here are the nudes of Christmas past ;) I'll be sending out my new winter nude in the new year, so look out for it.

It's been a great year of travel, working with new and familiar faces. I couldn't do this without you all, so thank you!

Don't forget the reason for the season. God took on flesh and dwelt among us in the person of Jesus Christ. Jesus, the savior, was born during lambing season. One of His names happens to be "the Lamb of God" and it was planned for Him to be born at the same time as the other lambs. Despite this we remember His birth in December. An ant can better communicate with an ant. God became man so He could communicate with us, teach us, but ultimately provide a way - the only way - for us to spend eternity with Him. Jesus was born to take our punishment for our sins. He paid the price in full and we are free from condemnation when we accept that free gift. He has offered the gift but we need to accept it. Romans 5:8: "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us"

So if He had decided to not come in the flesh then there would be no way for us to be forgiven. Amazing. This is the reason for the season.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Christmas and I hope to see you in the new year!

Love & Best Wishes,

Kate* xx
www.katyt.com

"So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them....Then God saw everything that He had made, and it was good"





 

8 comments:

konstmodell se said...

Merry Christmas

Here in southern Sweden we had 9.6 degrees Celsius at eleven.o'clock last night so there's no chance to do any snow nudes here now.

You're awesome and I love your work. Keep it up.

Charlie Tribbey said...

Mele'Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas in Hawaiian) Katy..thanks for the beautiful art you create!

Katy T said...

Lars - thank you! I loved creating these images and hope to get another one done at the beginning of January.

Same here, there is no snow where I live, it's shorts and t-shirt weather (this afternoon is 20C, but if I travel up north for a few hours there is snow in the mountains and very chilly.

I've never been to Sweden but it's on my list for the future.

Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year :)

Katy T said...

Charlie - Mele 'Kalikimaka to you :) Thanks for appreciating the work I create :)

Aaron said...

Looking forward to those new winter nudes, Katy. I wish you a happy new year in advance too. I wish to experience such nice snow some day. I have never seen snow living in the tropics.
My dream is to someday be able to travel to such beautiful places and photograph the gorgeous Katy T, both at the same time if possible :-)

Michael Saenz said...

Happy belated New Year and glad you had a Merry Christmas and have the faith to remember what the season was really about.God sending a Savior Jesus Christ to redeem man.The greatest gift we could all recieve.Blessings again thanks for showing you have heart to go along w/your tasteful/beautiful pics.

Katy T said...

Thanks Aaron. Again, I missed out on snow. I guess I'll have to do a series of snow nudes next Christmas to make up for it :)

Same here. Arizona is hot most of the year round, but if I travel hours up north you can get snow in the winter.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Let me know if you travel out this way :)

Katy T said...

Michael - thanks for your comments. Absolutely, it's about Him, not us, what He did :)

Many Blessings :)