Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cobwebs

Time to clear them away and finally get to a post on here.

Sorry for my disappearing act. My winter hibernation spilled over to early Spring and I've been using the time to catch up on various things, unfortunately not blog related though!

I'm back touring the east coast and Midwest next month, a 3.5 week tour. I always get anxious the week before, knowing how much I took on, but once I arrive I feel back in the routine and get focused on the trip.

I have so many images to share on here. I think it wise to share them before my crazy trip, so will get to that soon.

Hope all are well and still checking back here.

Images and updates coming soon!

God Bless.
Me.xx

20 comments:

Carlos Moreno said...

Glad to see you blogging again, Katy.
I need to go look at your travel schedule. We're in Tallahassee, FL now.

allen said...

Glad to see your back. Make the best of your trip. Talk to you soon.

Katy T said...

Carlos - long time no hear! Had no idea you moved. So you chose humid summers then! :) Hope to catch up sometime :)

Katy T said...

Allen - it's been a while, lol. I need to get out to Frazier sometime soon :)

dhusband said...

Its nice to see you back.

Katy T said...

Thanks! Glad to be back :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy. ;)

Katy T said...

Hey :)

TheSilverSunbeam said...

Great news, Kate! Looking forward to seeing the new images!

Katy T said...

Hey Geoff :) Keep an eye out, I'll be sharing images very soon :)

Magicc Imagery said...

Nice to seee you post here Hon ..... hope that all is well!

Katy T said...

Thanks Scott. All is great with me. Hope you're well. Has been a while :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back!

Katy T said...

Thank you :)

JACAC said...

g l a d . t o . s e e . y o u . b a c k . :hugs:

Katy T said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Katy T said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Katy. :peace:

Katy T said...

Thanks!